Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sewing Challenge FAQs


Here are some FAQs concerning the sewing challenges that I host:
I love to help and I am good about checking my email.  So if you don't find your answer here, 
or you need clarification, please email me at ricochethandbags (at) hotmail (dot) com.


How do I sign up?
Fill out the form on the challenge homepage.

Do I need to have blog?
No.
All you need is an email address.

How do I enter my project?
Make a blog post about it.  
I'm following your posts, so I'll surely see it.
If you don't have a blog, email me some photos, and I'll make a post for you.

Do I have to become a follower?
No. 
I used to suggest that everyone "be friendly" and follow each other, but I don't anymore.  
I follow all the participants and place the current participants in my sidebar 
so I can keep track of their latest posts, but I don't expect follow-backs.

Do I have to have the challenge button in my blog sidebar?
No.
Too many rules ruin the spirit of my challenges.  Do what feels right to you.
  
Is there a linky party for this challenge?
No.
The voting portion is done via Pollydaddy.
For no good reason I'm stubbornly resisting hosting any type of linky party.

When is the absolute latest I can submit my project?
You have until 11:59PM Honolulu time on the last day of the month to finish.

Do I need to have a Pinterest account?
No.
However, you should check out the challenge Pinterest board link on the homepage.

Can I expect some extra traffic 
for participating in this challenge?
Maybe.
I'm sure a bigger blog could give you more traffic,
 but I work hard to showcase and promote all the participants.
I feature all the participants on this homepage along with a short bio and links to your blog.
I feature all the participants' blogs in my sidebar.
I promote this challenge via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Stumble Upon, 
CraftGossip, BurdaStyle, and many more....
I have a small-time blog, but I get close to 1000 pageviews daily.  
That's a 1000 more chances a day for someone to click on a link that leads to your blog.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...